In today's day people do not tend to write many checks, but when we do, it may as well be with a little #i2 love! Intact Michigan Director, Erin, had her checks made at Artistic Checks with the rainbow leaves template below. You are welcome to borrow her design, or create something of your own. Should you wish to use the SOS logo with SavingSons.org, you are also invited to do so. Take from the image below, or email SavingSons@gmail.com and ask for the logo in any color that you need. Search around online for coupon codes before you order your custom checks - there are many to be found.
Thank you for planting seeds and saving babies!
Further ideas for seed-planting:
- Use a Facebook profile filter: SavingSons.org/2015/12/genital-autonomy-filter-for-profile.html
- Bumper Stickers: SavingSons.org/2014/06/bumper-stickers.html
- Wear a wristband to spark conversations: SavingSons.org/2014/01/intact-advocacy-bracelets.html
- Stamping cash or other items (yes, it is legal): SavingSons.org/2016/02/intact-info-stampers.html
- Small Stickers: SavingSons.org/2016/02/intact-info-stickers.html
- Card a local store or library: SavingSons.org/p/info-cards.html
- Reuseable tote bags for groceries: SavingSons.org/2014/09/tote-bags.html
- Advocacy T-shirts: MadeByMomma.spreadshirt.com/intactivism-C46978
- Send a postcard or expecting pack to your pregnant friend(s): SavingSons.org/p/info-pack.html
- Give a breastfeeding/intact info pack to friends who plan to nurse: DrMomma.org/2007/02/breastfeeding-info-cards-etc.html
- Become a sponsor and help us reach new families: SavingSons.org/p/sponsor-son-waiting-list.html
- Volunteering as Director with your local SOS/Intact Chapter: SavingSons.org/p/local-chapters.html
The following SOS logos are those you are welcome to use on personal items like checks, diapers, covers, longies, t-shirts, pens, and other custom seed-planting materials, provided the logo remains intact and is not used in an aggressive or attacking manner.
Post a Comment